Ms. Maneri is a criminal defense lawyer with the firm of Sitzler and Sitzler in Hainesport, NJ. She received her juris doctorate in 1988 from Rutgers Camden School of Law. Ms. Maneri began her career at the Kings County District Attorney’s office in Brooklyn, NY. She was then an assistant prosecutor in Burlington County, NJ for 10 years where she spent most of her career supervising the Sex Assault and Child Abuse Unit. While at the prosecutor’s office Ms. Maneri was instrumental in developing the protocol for the screening and enforcement of Megan’s Law cases. She supervised aspects of community notification and handled all tier designation appeals.
Ms. Maneri represents defendants in all aspects of criminal law including municipal court, juvenile court, Superior Court, the Appellate Division and the Supreme Court of New Jersey. With respect to final restraining order matters, Ms. Maneri represents both plaintiffs and defendants. She frequently does pro bono work for Providence House.
Ms. Maneri is an officer of the Burlington County Bar Association as well as co-chair of the Diversity Leadership Committee. She is also a member of the Criminal Practice Section and the Women in the Professional Committee. Ms. Maneri is also a member of the Hispanic Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association and is a trustee of the LGBTQ section. Consistent with her commitment to community service, Ms. Maneri has been appointed to the Burlington County Vicinage Committee on Diversity and Community engagement and has been the Doane Academy Mock Trial coach for 5 years.
Of recent, Ms. Maneri sits on the Board of Medford Pride on Main, a local non-profit whose mission is to create awareness, education and support in the LGBTQ community. Ms. Maneri is first generation Colombian-American and is fluent in Spanish.
- New York, 1989
- New Jersey, 1988
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden; Camden, NJ
- St. Joseph’s University; Philadelphia, PA
- Officer of Burlington County Bar Association, Co-chair of Diversity Leadership Committee, member of Criminal Practice Section, member of Women in the Professional Committee
- Camden County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- NJ State Bar Association
- Burlington County Vicinage Committee on Diversity and Community Engagement
- Board Member, Medford Pride on Main
- 2020 Katherine D. Hartman Outstanding Woman in the Profession Committee